Breakfast Clubs of Canada’s Daniel Germain on how hunger impacts kids’ ability to focus and learn while in school (click picture below to go to video link).
- Food insecurity among Canadian school-age children jumps by nearly 30% | Toronto Star
- Advocates, teacher unions call for free school breakfast, lunch for Ontario students | CityNews
- Rising food prices hit more than your grocery bill | About That
- Promise for more national school food program funding falls through the cracks in federal budget | Globe and Mail
- Food inflation in Canada shows signs of easing, but grocery prices to remain high | CP24