Breakfast Clubs of Canada’s Daniel Germain on how hunger impacts kids’ ability to focus and learn while in school (click picture below to go to video link).
- This is what it’s like to parent when you’re struggling to make ends meet | Today’s Parent
- Government of Canada Announces the First-Ever Food Policy for Canada
- Vegetable prices rising at fastest pace in three years | Toronto Star
- Canadian Children Deserve a National School Food Program: Let’s All Come Together to Make That Happen.
- After the bell program ensures kids don’t go hungry once school is out for summer | The Star