We had the pleasure of speaking to Cassandra Public School during their monthly Sharing Assembly. The students at Cassandra have been busy this year, participating in the Red Nose Campaign and cheering on the Marlies at our annual TDSB/TFSS Day at the Marlies. Both fundraising initiatives helped to raise money for the urgent needs of students across our city. The bright-eyed and engaged students at Cassandra were thrilled to hear about how their donation dollars are helping students across Toronto. Special thanks to Ms. Mallet and her students for spearheading the Red Nose initiative. We couldn’t do it without supporters like you!
- Ontario Supports Children and Youth During COVID-19
- Deepa Prashad on the Food for Kids initiative | Breakfast Television
- The City of Toronto supports nourishing children during the COVID-19 crisis
- Food prices set to rise amid COVID-19 crisis | Toronto Star
- Toonies For Tummies – Breakfast Television interview with The Grocery Foundation