Last week, Catherine Parsonage, Executive Director & CEO at the Toronto Foundation for Student Success, spoke with Daryl McIntyre from 630 CHED Radio to discuss the need for a National School Food Program in Canada. Click the link below to listen to the full interview.
- Food insecurity among Canadian school-age children jumps by nearly 30% | Toronto Star
- Advocates, teacher unions call for free school breakfast, lunch for Ontario students | CityNews
- Rising food prices hit more than your grocery bill | About That
- Promise for more national school food program funding falls through the cracks in federal budget | Globe and Mail
- Food inflation in Canada shows signs of easing, but grocery prices to remain high | CP24