Last week, Catherine Parsonage, Executive Director & CEO at the Toronto Foundation for Student Success, spoke with Daryl McIntyre from 630 CHED Radio to discuss the need for a National School Food Program in Canada. Click the link below to listen to the full interview.
- Heightened food worries linked to worse mental health during COVID-19 pandemic | UBC News
- Rising food prices see Canadians put less meat in their grocery baskets | Toronto Star
- Canada needs a National School Food Program now | CHED Radio Interview
- Why we need to talk about food insecurity – in this election and beyond | Maclean’s
- School Nutrition & Healthy Eating