Last week, Catherine Parsonage, Executive Director & CEO at the Toronto Foundation for Student Success, spoke with Daryl McIntyre from 630 CHED Radio to discuss the need for a National School Food Program in Canada. Click the link below to listen to the full interview.
- ‘We are at the worst-case scenario’: Record number of Torontonians rely on food banks to survive | Toronto Star
- Inflation: More ‘rockiness’ at grocery stores expected | CTV News
- Milk and butter prices to soar after Canadian Dairy Commission sets record price hikes |Toronto Star
- Prices are way up, and don’t expect meaningful relief soon | Toronto Star
- Heightened food worries linked to worse mental health during COVID-19 pandemic | UBC News