Last week, Catherine Parsonage, Executive Director & CEO at the Toronto Foundation for Student Success, spoke with Daryl McIntyre from 630 CHED Radio to discuss the need for a National School Food Program in Canada. Click the link below to listen to the full interview.
- Child Hunger a Major Concern as Canadians Hit by Soaring Food Prices | CTV News
- As inflation rages, beware ‘shrinkflation’: Objects on the grocery shelves may be smaller than they appear, Canadian experts warn | Toronto Star
- No one should have to choose between a decent home and going hungry | Toronto Star
- beyond 3:30 Wellness Walk 2022
- Canada is facing a ‘terrible’ food crisis, says Maple Leaf CEO Michael McCain | The Globe and Mail