In a news conference on Tuesday April 14th, 2020, Mayor John Tory discusses the City of Toronto’s support for nourishing children in Toronto during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to watch the clip.
- Food bank usage across Canada hit all time high, nearly 1.5M visits in March: report | Global News
- Food keeps getting more expensive even as overall inflation slows | CBC News
- Groceries are too expensive — here’s who’s paying the price | Toronto Star
- One in six households in Ontario is now struggling with food insecurity. Here’s why it’s going to get worse | Toronto Star
- Toronto student nutrition programs face ‘critical year’ due to rising food prices | CBC News