In a news conference on Tuesday April 14th, 2020, Mayor John Tory discusses the City of Toronto’s support for nourishing children in Toronto during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to watch the clip.
- $20 hamburgers and $2 bananas: The cost of food insecurity in Canada’s North | CTV News
- School food programs pivot to keep feeding students during COVID-19 | CBC News
- Canadians’ grocery bills are increasing; pandemic to accelerate the trend: report
- Why Our Kids Need Healthy School Food During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kiwanis Toronto donates $16,000 to help nourish children during Covid-19