In a news conference on Tuesday April 14th, 2020, Mayor John Tory discusses the City of Toronto’s support for nourishing children in Toronto during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to watch the clip.
- Food prices set to rise even more as economy recovers from COVID, experts say | Toronto Star
- COVID-19 hurting Canadians’ food security and mental health: StatCan | National Observer
- Canadians to pay up to $695 more per year for groceries in 2021, report says | CP24
- TFSS one of Charity Intelligence’s Top 100 Charities in Canada
- $20 hamburgers and $2 bananas: The cost of food insecurity in Canada’s North | CTV News