The Government of Canada has announced the creation of a National Food Policy, including its “intention to work with provinces and territories towards the creation of a National School Food Program.” We are proud to be part of a coalition of organizations right across Canada who have worked for many years to ensure that no child starts their school day hungry. We are also extremely proud of our Government’s initiative.
- This is what it’s like to parent when you’re struggling to make ends meet | Today’s Parent
- Government of Canada Announces the First-Ever Food Policy for Canada
- Vegetable prices rising at fastest pace in three years | Toronto Star
- Canadian Children Deserve a National School Food Program: Let’s All Come Together to Make That Happen.
- After the bell program ensures kids don’t go hungry once school is out for summer | The Star