The Government of Canada has announced the creation of a National Food Policy, including its “intention to work with provinces and territories towards the creation of a National School Food Program.” We are proud to be part of a coalition of organizations right across Canada who have worked for many years to ensure that no child starts their school day hungry. We are also extremely proud of our Government’s initiative.
- Toronto Argos School Day Game at Varsity Stadium
- Government of Canada Announces a National Food Policy
- Child poverty plagues every corner of Toronto, census data shows
- Toronto is segregated by race and income. And the numbers are ugly – The Star
- Affordability is biggest issue facing Toronto, poll reveals