Breakfast Club of Canada President Daniel Germain talks about a new campaign to get support for in-school breakfast programs. Watch video by clicking below.
- Child poverty plagues every corner of Toronto, census data shows
- Toronto is segregated by race and income. And the numbers are ugly – The Star
- Affordability is biggest issue facing Toronto, poll reveals
- Child poverty linked to discrimination and systemic inequality, study suggests
- Day with Toronto FC II – Spring is here and so is Soccer Season!