Students at Subway Academy II, along with students from 12 other TDSB schools, receive non-perishable food items over the course of the year thanks to a partnership with Blessings in a Backpack and the Toronto Foundation for Student Success.
- Canadian Children Deserve a National School Food Program: Let’s All Come Together to Make That Happen.
- After the bell program ensures kids don’t go hungry once school is out for summer | The Star
- Toronto Argos School Day Game at Varsity Stadium
- Government of Canada Announces a National Food Policy
- Child poverty plagues every corner of Toronto, census data shows