Join us at Talbots in Bayview Village, on Wednesday, October 14th between 5-8pm for an evening of refreshments, fashion and shopping for a great cause! 10% of all pre-tax sales will be directed towards the Toronto Foundation for Student Success to help students in need.
- Heightened food worries linked to worse mental health during COVID-19 pandemic | UBC News
- Rising food prices see Canadians put less meat in their grocery baskets | Toronto Star
- Canada needs a National School Food Program now | CHED Radio Interview
- Why we need to talk about food insecurity – in this election and beyond | Maclean’s
- School Nutrition & Healthy Eating