It only took 2 lunch hours to raise $1,800 thanks to KPMG and Brookfield Office Properities! Student volunteers from York Memorial CI helped turn red noses into donations for students in need this holiday season. This is the third year that KPMG and Brookfield Office Properties have supported the Red Nose Campaign and we are extreemly grateful! Want to help students in need? Get your office or business involved in a fundraiser or consider making a personal contribution. By donating to TFSS, you will help to improve the lives of children. Together, we can make a difference!
- Ontario to Invest $5 Million in Student Nutrition Programming | A Statement from SNO
- Food insecurity among Canadian school-age children jumps by nearly 30% | Toronto Star
- Advocates, teacher unions call for free school breakfast, lunch for Ontario students | CityNews
- Rising food prices hit more than your grocery bill | About That
- Promise for more national school food program funding falls through the cracks in federal budget | Globe and Mail