It only took 2 lunch hours to raise $1,800 thanks to KPMG and Brookfield Office Properities! Student volunteers from York Memorial CI helped turn red noses into donations for students in need this holiday season. This is the third year that KPMG and Brookfield Office Properties have supported the Red Nose Campaign and we are extreemly grateful! Want to help students in need? Get your office or business involved in a fundraiser or consider making a personal contribution. By donating to TFSS, you will help to improve the lives of children. Together, we can make a difference!
- Food bank usage across Canada hit all time high, nearly 1.5M visits in March: report | Global News
- Food keeps getting more expensive even as overall inflation slows | CBC News
- Groceries are too expensive — here’s who’s paying the price | Toronto Star
- One in six households in Ontario is now struggling with food insecurity. Here’s why it’s going to get worse | Toronto Star
- Toronto student nutrition programs face ‘critical year’ due to rising food prices | CBC News