Thank you to CityTV and all the great folks at Rogers Youth Fund. It was a great day around the city for Rogers Youth Education Day, and #BrighterFuture.
- Ontario to Invest $5 Million in Student Nutrition Programming | A Statement from SNO
- Food insecurity among Canadian school-age children jumps by nearly 30% | Toronto Star
- Advocates, teacher unions call for free school breakfast, lunch for Ontario students | CityNews
- Rising food prices hit more than your grocery bill | About That
- Promise for more national school food program funding falls through the cracks in federal budget | Globe and Mail