On Saturday, September 17th the Jays Care Foundation hosted a group of beyond 3:30 participants and their parents to a spectacular afternoon at the Rogers Centre, in the Jays Care Community Clubhouse. Box seats, refreshments, a live shot on the videoboard and a visit from Ace, the team mascot, helped make the day one to remember. Toronto Blue Jays, through the Jays Care Foundation supports beyond 3:30 with funding for improvements to our sports program. Most excitingly, they have funded a baseball tournament between all 13 sites scheduled for spring 2012! Thanks Blue Jays – for all your support and a great day at the ballgame!
- Ontario Supports Children and Youth During COVID-19
- Deepa Prashad on the Food for Kids initiative | Breakfast Television
- The City of Toronto supports nourishing children during the COVID-19 crisis
- Food prices set to rise amid COVID-19 crisis | Toronto Star
- Toonies For Tummies – Breakfast Television interview with The Grocery Foundation